3D OCT-1 Maestro Solo
The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Solo is a modular OCTconcept. The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Solo incorporates an OCT for the posterior segment of the eye. The 3D OCT-1 Maestro Solo can be upgraded with a Fundus Camera Module and / or with the Anterior OCT module.
Like the 3D OCT-1 Maestro, this new OCT has a touch screen, and is fully automated.
The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Solo has the following benefits:
- Fully automated operation: auto alignment, Auto Focus & Auto Shoot
- Operation from any position
- Excellent interaction with patients
- Space saving, due to small footprint
- High definition B-scan composed of 50.000 A-scan per second
- 12mm x 9mm wide field OCT scan for optic nerve & macula
Ask your local Topcon partner for more information