CC-100, LCD chart
Short descriptionThe CC-100 is a 22" LED LCD system that offers a wide range of charts. Read more>
- High quality 22'' LED LCD
- Wide range of optotypes
- Virtually unlimited test charts
- Randomization of VA charts
- Special frequency contrast sensitivity test
- Pseudoisochromatic plate color vision test according to Hardy Rand Rittler
- White Maddox LED light source
- MKH test sequence according to Haase
- Compatible with CV-5000 system
The Topcon CC-100 chart system is a versatile solution to present charts to patients. The CC-100 provides image separation through red and green. The high resolution 22" LED LCD monitor ensures clear and bright chart display. All common known visual acuity tests are available, including ETDRS.
The design of theTopcon CC-100 chart system fits seamlessly to the other Topcon refraction products. The CC-100 can be operated by Topcon CV-5000 automated phoropter, or by a remote controller, or by PC driven virtual remote control.